Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Notes on an Absence

To the several hundred of you who stop by each day to see what's going on in from my point of view in the tennis world, I want to say thank you.

I'll be unable to cover tennis and post as much over the next few weeks as I must focus on my family, which is going through a trying time right now. I'm not sure how long it will last, but when I get a chance to pay any attention to tennis and have the wireless access to post about it, I'll try my best to do so.

Meanwhile, Savannah and Mad Professah will be holding down the fort, so you are in good hands. It's likely that I'll be posting updates about the goings on in my life on my personal blog when and if I have a chance, so if any of you want to check in over there from time to time to see what's up, that's cool too.

I'll let you know when I'm settled again and back to my normal tennis routine.

Thanks again for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Craig,

Best wishes for you and your family. Don't worry about tennis, even though you'll be missed.


Lan

wilma said...

Take care and know that I'm thinking off you!

Love

bogledance said...

Best wishes to you Craig ... I can relate.